[NEohioPAL]Discounted CAVS tix for NEohioPAL members...

Joe Ostrica joe216films at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 21 11:19:19 PST 2007

Greeting NEohioPAL members. I have 2 CLUB TICKETS for the Cleveland
Cavaliers
game this Tuesday, Feb. 27 at 7 p.m. at downtown's "The Q" against the
New Orleans Hornets.

The tickets are worth $89 apiece ($188) and are in the very nice CLUB SEAT
level,
which includes its own service staff so you never have to leave your seats
during
the game for a drink or food.

I know how it can be tough for an artist to afford a night out, so I'm
dropping
the price for both tickets by over 20% to $150. If interested, even if you
don't have
$150, make me an offer and they could be yours.

Don't waste time. Cavs tix are hot and are a great way to entertain clients
or make
a great gift...

Joe

simple tips.