[NEohioPAL]STUCK IN A RUT? GUITAR LESSONS: Advanced Harmony, Fingerboard, Chord Progressions, Melodic Devices.

New Music School newmusic.school at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 08:37:23 PST 2007

--0-211417504-1172162243=:30616

GUITAR LESSONS: STUCK IN A RUT? Advanced Harmony, Learn the Fingerboard, Chord Progressions, Melodic Devices, Scales, Intervals. New Music School.

  http://www.geocities.com/newmusic.school/

NEW MUSIC SCHOOL
Telephone contact hours are 12 Noon - 8 pm.
Email is typically checked once each morning.
For more information please check our website.
http://www.geocities.com/newmusic.school/

It's here! Your new message!
--0-211417504-1172162243=:30616

<hr size=1>It's here! Your new message!<br>Get
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49938/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/">Yahoo! Toolbar.</a>
--0-211417504-1172162243=:30616--