[NEohioPAL]Urgent - NBLLC has one more opening to fill for AFE Tour

Kirk Lawrence Maynard President at thenaturalbridges.com
Thu Feb 22 10:35:11 PST 2007

One of our puppeteers/actors for the AFE Tour to Europe this coming April
has had to cancel, therefore we have one spot needed to fill ASAP.  This
position requires a female actress who has a valid passport, or can obtain
one ASAP.  If interested, please send us a resume and a recent photograph
to President at thenaturalbridges.com.  You must be comfortable working with
puppets and a team player that can work with our group of 8
(males/females).

This tour pays $50.00 per day for 30 days (travel, lodging, meals and
other provided by NBLLC) and you must be able to depart the US on April
1st (Sunday) and return on April 30th (Monday).  This tour will take place
in Europe.

Thank you.

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
1-888-866-4877
Main Site - http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
NBTV Site - http://www.MyNBTV.com
YouTube   - http://www.youtube.com/user/NaturalBridgesLLC

"NB Puppets are not just for children anymore!"