[NEohioPAL]Clarification on the "Mama's Plan" Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Thu Feb 22 18:52:59 PST 2007

To All Memers of NEOhiopal:
This is a response to all the mail that we received on 2/22/07.  We MUST
explain what our objectives are with the "Mama's Plan" Film.
1.  We are NOT a political group.
2.  The reason we put out postings for volunteers is because this is a
community film, not Hollywood!
3.  We have had alot of interest with the story, because this is an
altruistic effort to help young girls who are in troubled situations, and
to offer them help.
4.  We would like to tell young women that there are options and
alternatives to discarding their newborn babies in dumpsters, garbage
cans, rivers, lakes, etc.  We will inform them of the Safe-Haven laws.  We
were appalled at the recent news of a woman who put her baby in a
microwave.  THIS IS WHAT WE'RE TRYING TO STOP!
5.  Although we do not agree with abortion, "Mama's Plan" is not about
abortion.  It is about a girl who discards her twin newborns in a
dumpster, and the consequences that follow.
We do suggest that before anyone judges our intent, they might want to
first view our website at www.mamasplan.com to get the truth about our
group and what we're trying to accomplish.  We hope we have clarified any
misunderstandings that have occurred.  Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

The "Mama's Plan" Film Group