[NEohioPAL]feature film AMERICAN ZOMBIE hitting the festival circuit

Kevin Walsh k_man61 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 07:54:11 PST 2007

Hello my neohiopal peeps,

You best be keeping it real:)

I worked on the feature film AMERICAN ZOMBIE and it is now making the
rounds in the festivals.  I just wanted to give you a heads up that
there are now official screening dates and times for AMERICAN ZOMBIE
at SXSW and at the San Francisco International Asian American Film Festival.
  If you know
people that live in the Austin and San Francisco areas or anyone going to
these festivals please give them the info listed below so they have the
opportunity see the film.

thanks for the support

Kevin Michael Walsh

The trailer can be found here

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1814756884

Please spread the word!   I would  highly recommend that if you know
people who want to see the films,  that they buy their tickets in
advance.  We anticipate big crowds!   Both of these are great,
audience-driven festivals.  You can find  ticket details on each
website.

SXSW -
Friday, March 9, 9:30pm,  at the Alamo Lamar 1
Saturday, March 10, 9:45pm at the Alamo Lamar 1

More info on the film here: http://2007.sxsw.com/film/screenings/
film/F7504.html

SFIAFF
Friday, March 16, 9pm  at the Pacific Film Archive in Berkeley, CA
Saturday, March 17, 7pm, at the 1000 AMC Van Ness in San Francisco

http://www.asianamericanfilmfestival.org/2007/films-events/film- detail/?i=4

Tickets for SF go on sale online beginning Feb 19 (Monday)!

www.myspace.com/kevinmichaelwalsh