[NEohioPAL]SELREC SINGERS & SPAGHETTI!!!!

Stacilynv at aol.com Stacilynv at aol.com
Fri Feb 23 17:12:16 PST 2007

--part1_c38.fcb2164.3310eaf0_boundary

Want to get out of the house for a tasty meal but don't want to pay a lot fo=
r=20
it?  Here's your chance to do so=E2=80=A6AND support a local performing chor=
us!!!=20
The SELREC Singers will be hosting their 2nd Annual Spaghetti Dinner on=20
Saturday, March 3rd at The Stadium Grill in Mentor.  Tickets are $8 for Adul=
ts and=20
$5 for Children (10 and under).  Ticket prices include a delicious pasta=20
dinner, salad, bread and dessert.  Beverages are not included, but a cash ba=
r will=20
be available.  There will also be many prizes available at the Chinese Aucti=
on=20
and a chance to win some CASH in our 50/50 Raffle. =20

Please stop by the Stadium Grill at 8330 Tyler Blvd (off Route 615) between=20=
4=20
and 8 p.m. for a wonderful evening of delicious food and great camaraderie.=20=
=20
And if you're there around 6pm, you'll have the opportunity to hear us "sing=
=20
for YOUR supper"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can email Staci at stacilynv at aol.com for additional information or to=20
purchase tickets.

Hope to see you Saturday, March 3rd to support this fundraiser for The SELRE=
C=20
Singers!  And mark your calendars now -- we look forward to seeing you at ou=
r=20
Broadway Extravaganza at Brush High School June 7th, 8th and 9th at 7:30pm!!=
!

###

**************************************
 AOL now offers free email to everyone.=20

--part1_c38.fcb2164.3310eaf0_boundary

=3D"SCRIPT" FACE=3D"Comic Sans MS" LANG=3D"0">Want to get out of the house f=
or a tasty meal but don't want to pay a lot for it?  Here's your chance=
 to do so=E2=80=A6AND support a local performing chorus!!! <BR>
The SELREC Singers will be hosting their 2nd Annual Spaghetti Dinner on Satu=
rday, March 3rd at The Stadium Grill in Mentor.  Tickets are $8 for Adu=
lts and $5 for Children (10 and under).  Ticket prices include a delici=
ous pasta dinner, salad, bread and dessert.  Beverages are not included=
, but a cash bar will be available.  There will also be many prizes ava=
ilable at the Chinese Auction and a chance to win some CASH in our 50/50 Raf=
fle.  <BR>
<BR>
Please stop by the Stadium Grill at 8330 Tyler Blvd (off Route 615) between=20=
4 and 8 p.m. for a wonderful evening of delicious food and great camaraderie=
.  And if you're there around 6pm, you'll have the opportunity to hear=20=
us "sing for YOUR supper"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<BR>
<BR>
You can email Staci at <U>stacilynv at aol.com </U>for additional information o=
r to purchase tickets.<BR>
<BR>
Hope to see you Saturday, March 3rd to support this fundraiser for The SELRE=
C Singers!  And mark your calendars now -- we look forward to seeing yo=
u at our Broadway Extravaganza at Brush High School June 7th, 8th and 9th at=
 7:30pm!!!<BR>
<P ALIGN=3DCENTER><BR>
###<BR>
 now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AO=
L at http://www.aol.com.

--part1_c38.fcb2164.3310eaf0_boundary--