[NEohioPAL]Artist list

Margaret Holden margaretholden1202 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 26 10:10:53 PST 2007

--0-533714318-1172513453=:31435

Looking for artists (various media) to possibly participate in an upcoming event.  Does anyone have a list for NE Ohio.  This is for an art show in Avon Lake, which will focus on colors and shapes of spring--however, National Dance Week would like to invite artists that could incorporate this theme along with dance.  This will be for the month of April  and early May.      Please contact me at above email address if you know of anyone who might be interested or have a list of contacts.

  Thanks, Margaret Holden
  State Director, National Dance Week