[NEohioPAL]I agree

PATMAZZ at aol.com PATMAZZ at aol.com
Mon Feb 26 13:45:15 PST 2007

--part1_cc8.b8545c6.3314aeeb_boundary

I can't agree you with you more in regards to helping with the cost of
keeping this list going. As a publicist with about 5 theatre clients this list has
been a life saver for me. I made a modest donation with the help of my one
client Ensemble Theatre. I have asked Fred to publish the list of people who gave,
not the amount but the organizations who use (and abuse this list).
Especially the ones who post three to four times a day. And the ones trying to sell
their junk. Let's see who is serious about keeping this list going!

Many Thanks
Pat Mazzarino
Independent Publicist

**************************************
 AOL now offers
free email to everyone.  Find out more about what's free from AOL at
http://www.aol.com.

--part1_cc8.b8545c6.3314aeeb_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D4 PTSIZE=3D14 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I can't agree you with you more in=20=
regards to helping with the cost of keeping this list going. As a publicist=20=
with about 5 theatre clients this list has been a life saver for me. I made=20=
a modest donation with the help of my one client Ensemble Theatre. I have as=
ked Fred to publish the list of people who gave, not the amount but the orga=
nizations who use (and abuse this list). Especially the ones who post three=20=
to four times a day. And the ones trying to sell their junk. Let's see who i=
s serious about keeping this list going!<BR>
<BR>
Many Thanks<BR>
Pat Mazzarino<BR>
Independent Publicist</FONT></HTML><BR><BR><BR>*****************************=