[NEohioPAL]available for work/stolen bass help requested

Brian Del Bianco ilbasso at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 27 06:29:53 PST 2007

I don't mean to sound like I'm begging, but things have reached a point
where I find myself needing to come on here and ask that if anybody knows of
somebody looking for a bass player for any upcoming shows to please at least
pass my info along.  My main job is forced to let some of us go this week
and I'm going to try to use this opportunity to re-connect with my basses.

I have played a good deal of theater in the past and would like to get back
into the pit more often.  I mostly do orchestral stuff these days (Akron and
Canton Symphonies) and would like a change of scenery.  Upright and electric
bass opportunities are welcome.

I did a good bit of freelance work in high school musicals back in
Pittsburgh as well as some pro theaters and now am in Cuyahoga Falls and
don't know anybody!  If you happen to hear of a musical director (even a
school director) looking for a bass player in the area, please toss my name
their way.

I would also be interested in any side projects that you may have.
Singer/songwriters in need of a bass?  Rock bands?

On a barely related note, a big thank you to those that have joined my
MySpace crusade to get the information on my stolen bass out to the world.
There was a wonderful assault of friend requests from the Ohio region after
I posted it on here.  For those that have joined this list since, please
check out the instrument at www.myspace.com/thorthedoublebass    and pass
the link on to everybody that you know.  I am convinced that somebody on
MySpace has seen this bass in the last year and a half and I need help to
reach him/her.

Many thanks,
Brian

Refi Now: Rates near 39yr lows!  $430,000 Mortgage for $1,399/mo - Calculate
new payment
http://www.lowermybills.com/lre/index.jsp?sourceid=lmb-9632-17727&moid=7581