[NEohioPAL]Swing Dance Lessons in Broadview Hts.

Hank and Sara Jones hankandsaradance at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 27 09:39:12 PST 2007

--0-1799716334-1172597952=:74805

Swing Dance Lessons

       Swing is one of the most versatile partner dances; there are several styles of swing that fit to a variety of popular music in addition to traditional "swing" music.  So if you want to go out dancing at a club or a wedding, swing is a great dance to know.  It's also a blast to dance!  So come join us for fun and fitness in our swing classes at Prana Yoga and Dance.
       The class is intended for complete beginners.  Our more intermediate students will now be in a separate class, allowing us to better focus on the needs of each of student and pace each class more appropriately.
       We will cover the hold used for dancing together, some basic figures, how leading and following each figure works, and how figures can be joined together.  The goal is for you to feel comfortable dancing the figures together and for you to remember how to lead or follow each figure so you can go out and dance some swing after the session of lessons.

  Date and Time:
  March 10 - March 31, 2007
Saturdays, 4:30 - 5:45 PM

  Location:
  Prana Yoga and Dance Studio
8051 Broadview Rd.
Broadview Heights, Ohio 44147

  Cost:
  $12 per lesson
class cards (for 4 or 8 classes) available at a discount

What to wear and bring:
  Wear comfortable clothes that allow you to move.  Bring shoes with low traction (i.e. not hiking boots or gym shoes) or plan to dance in your socks.  A water cooler is available at the studio, but you might want to consider bringing a bottle of water with you for convenience.

  Registration and questions:
  To register for the class or get more information, email Hank and Sara at HankAndSaraDance at yahoo.com or call us at 216-475-5719.