[NEohioPAL]Thursday night AUDITIONS for AXEL HAMMOND in THE NERD at OTHT

hanlonsrazor hanlonsrazor at msn.com
Wed Feb 28 14:12:26 PST 2007

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C75B5B.9ED59EE0

[NOTE FROM THE DIRECTOR:  I've made phone calls, pirated e-mail lists =
from friends who have, in turn, sent word out to dozens of others =
(thanks to all of you !), and even offered to create a first-born to =
offer in return for an appropriate actor to complete our cast !!  I'm =
guessing someone, hopefully multiple someones, will step up, just so =
everyone else doesn't have to suffer my pleading any more !!  LOL--   =
BSales]

Director Brad Sales is still seeking a male actor who appears to be in =
his thirties (30s) to cast in the role of AXEL HAMMOND in Olde Towne =
Hall Theatre's production of THE NERD.

AXEL is a somewhat pretentious theater critic in Terre Haute, Indiana, =
(think: a distant descendant of Addison DeWitt from ALL ABOUT EVE), who =
is challenged by a friend to do something selfless for someone else for =
a change.  It is essential to the character (and the comedy of the show) =
that the actor portraying AXEL deliver his observations with a cynical =
edge.
=20
Readings for the part of AXEL will be held on Thursday, March 1 at 7:00 =
p.m. at the Olde Towne Hall Theatre at 36119 Center Ridge Road in North =
Ridgeville (near the intersection of State Routes 113 & 83).

Performances of THE NERD will take place on Fridays and Saturdays at =
8:00 p.m. from 20 April 2007 through 05 May 2007, with one Thursday =
night performance on May 3.

Auditions will consist of readings from the script.  For more =
information, contact Director Brad Sales at (440) 785-7460 or by e-mail =
at hanlonsrazor at msn.com.

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C75B5B.9ED59EE0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>[NOTE FROM THE DIRECTOR:  I've =
made phone=20
calls, pirated e-mail lists from friends who have, in turn, sent word =
out to=20
dozens of others (thanks to all of you !), and even offered to create a=20
first-born to offer in return for an appropriate actor to complete our =
cast=20
!!  I'm guessing someone, hopefully multiple someones, will step =
up, just=20
so everyone else doesn't have to suffer my pleading any more =
!! =20
LOL--   BSales]</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Director Brad Sales is still seeking a =
male actor=20
who appears to be in his thirties (30s) to cast in the role of AXEL =
HAMMOND in=20
Olde Towne Hall Theatre's production of THE NERD.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>AXEL is a somewhat pretentious theater critic in Terre Haute, =
Indiana,=20
(think: a distant descendant of Addison DeWitt from ALL ABOUT EVE), who =
is=20
challenged by a friend to do something selfless for someone else for a=20
change.  It is essential to the character (and the comedy of =
the show)=20
that the actor portraying AXEL deliver his observations with a cynical=20
edge.</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Readings for the part of =
AXEL </FONT><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>will be held on Thursday, March 1 at 7:00 p.m. at =
the Olde=20
Towne Hall Theatre at 36119 Center Ridge Road in North Ridgeville (near =
the=20
intersection of State Routes 113 & 83).</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Performances of THE NERD will take =
place on Fridays=20
and Saturdays at 8:00 p.m. from 20 April 2007 through 05 May 2007, with =
one=20
Thursday night performance on May 3.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Auditions will consist of readings from =
the=20
script.  For more information, contact Director Brad Sales at (440) =

785-7460 or by e-mail at <A=20
href=3D"mailto:hanlonsrazor at msn.com">hanlonsrazor at msn.com</A>.</FONT></DI=

<DIV align=3Djustify> </DIV></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>