[NEohioPAL]Final notice about auditions 03/02/07 for AFE Tour in April

Kirk Lawrence Maynard President at thenaturalbridges.com
Thu Mar 1 09:28:17 PST 2007

We are holding our final auditions for the last positions needed to fill
on our AFE April 2007 tour, and we will be holding them this Friday, March
02, 2007 at 7:30pm at North Coast Central Casting, which is located at:

4913 Storer Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44102
For directions, please visit the following site:
http://www.worldeonline.com/nccc/directions_to_nccc1.htm

We are looking to fill our human female cast position and a crew/extra
puppeteer position.  You must be able to travel for the entire month of
April 2007 to Europe, work well with our team and have a valid passport.

For those interested, please bring your resume and we'll see you at NCCC
this Friday at 7:30pm.  Thank you.

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
1-888-866-4877
Main Site - http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
NBTV Site - http://www.MyNBTV.com
YouTube   - http://www.youtube.com/user/NaturalBridgesLLC

"NB Puppets are not just for children anymore!"