[NEohioPAL]GRAPHIC DESIGN & ILLUSTRATION

Chris Singleton csingleton007 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 10:01:11 PST 2007

Have you ever wanted to get the maximum amount of
money for your film costs but the people that you are
approaching for funding have no idea what your script
is about?
 Well instead of spending days trying to explain a
story to a bunch of board members, with blank looks on
their faces, you should come to me.

My name is chris, Ive been an entertainment graphic
designer and illustrator for 13 years. I specialize
in:

. movie posters (one sheets)
. Storyboards
. postcards
. brochures
. website designs(nothing promotes an up and coming
  movie event like a good website)
. movie ticket and credential design
 (for film festivals)
. Concept illustrations (for those "hard to explain"
  characters of scenes)
. Animated credits

I'm good, I'm fast and I'm in-exspensive. If you do
not have a large budget for your project I am willing
to negotiate with you.

If you would like to see samples of my work and
if you want your pre or post production promotional
items done correctly you can reach me at:
csingleton007 at yahoo.com