[NEohioPAL]Hypnosis anyone?

JC jc18914f at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 16:57:49 PST 2007

Greetings

As a long-time theater fan, and a certified hypnotist,
I am pleased to offer my services to members of this
list serve.

Hypnosis has many uses for performers at all levels.
Working together, we can help you reach your goals,
such as increasing confidence on stage, or reducing
stress in your life.

I practice in the Playhouse Square area, and in West
Park, near Hopkins Airport. My hours are flexible, my
prices are affordable.

Peace.

JEROME MASEK, Certified Hypnotist
216-267-5827, The Jerome Group, LLC
216-210-5504, cell

* Member of ...
National Guild of Hypnotists
Mind·Body·Spirit Connected, Inc.
Cleveland Hiking Club
* Volunteer for WVIZ TV-25, WCPN 90.3FM, ideastream