[NEohioPAL]Seeking Dance / Movement Submissions

megan pitcher meglouisedance at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 07:06:08 PST 2007

To Dance and Movement Theater Artists:

MegLouise Dance is looking for dance and movement
artists who may be interested in presenting for Sneak
Reviews (vol 2) on Sunday, April 22nd.  The date will
be confirmed if we receive enough responses for a full
showing.

Performances would ideally be 4 - 15 minutes in
length.  You will have a 12 x 16 foot stage space or
as much concrete floor as you like!  The performance
space is on the main level of the Erie Building, with
windows between the stage and the street to entice
audience members in.  Performances would be throughout
the day (times TBA).  The event would be free for all
to attend, with a suggested $5 donation.  Food and
beverages would be served.

Friends and family are welcome to come and go between
performances, if they like.  A published listing of
performance times will be provided.  The event would
coincide with a walking tour event downtown and would
be cross advertised.  It should be a great chance to
build audiences for future full-scale performances.

Feel free to pass this call for works on to other
dance/movement artists.

Contact for More Information:

Megan Pitcher
MegLouise Dance Company
cell: 616.502.1019
email: meglouisedance at yahoo.com

WHAT ARTISTS SAID ABOUT
SNEAK REVEIWS (vol 1)

"Everyone I talked to really loved the whole evening."

"It was great to do a bit of performing and get some
feedback on it, to watch some wonderful performances
and to get a chance to schmooze with my new dance
friends."

"This was good.  I'm really glad you are doing this."

"It was a really diverse audience.  That's great."

WHAT THE AUDIENCE SAID ABOUT
SNEAK REVIEWS (vol 1)

"When's the next one?  I'm there."

"Your friends and co-workers have a lot of passion for
dance in all its forms.  I appreciate you inviting me
to share that energy."

"The triangle piece should be called Tuesday
morning..."

"...beautiful dancers..."