[NEohioPAL]NEohiopal: Indie film trailer

ric hampton ric_hamp at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 23:55:13 PST 2007

--0-187625972-1173081313=:21851

The indie film Eddy's Fantacy (correct spelling for the project) will be available on Film Baby.com.
  The film was written and produced by Ric"O!" Productions located in Cleveland. Its a comedy about a ventriloquist's dummy, Lil Eddy that has his own life off stage.
  The story is about the dummy's sleazy booking agent (You otta know bout dis) Shiffty Foxx. The agents greed gets Lil Eddy in a heap of trouble with the FBI; and some prison time.
    Lil Eddy's girl friend Dixie finds out that Eddy has been framed and has things set right.
  The film features some of Cleveland's best actors. Support our indies- actors-f ilms and festivals.
  see the trailer for Eddy's Fantacy at:

  www.myspace.com/ricoproductions 13

  Thank you
  ric hampton
  producer/writer/director

--0-187625972-1173081313=:21851

<DIV>The indie film Eddy's Fantacy (correct spelling for the project) will be available on Film <SPAN id=lw_1173081145_0 style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed">Baby.com</SPAN>.</DIV>  <DIV>The film was written and produced by Ric"O!" Productions located in Cleveland. Its a comedy about a ventriloquist's dummy, Lil Eddy that has his own life off stage. </DIV>  <DIV>The story is about the dummy's sleazy booking agent (You otta know bout dis) Shiffty Foxx. The agents greed gets Lil Eddy in a heap of trouble with the FBI; and some prison time.</DIV>  <DIV>  Lil Eddy's girl friend Dixie finds out that Eddy has been framed and has things set right.</DIV>  <DIV>The film features some of Cleveland's best actors. Support our indies- actors-f ilms and festivals.</DIV>  <DIV>see the trailer for Eddy's Fantacy at:</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV><SPAN id=lw_1173081145_1 style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #0066cc 1px dashed">www.myspace.com/ricoproductions</SPAN> 13</DIV>
 <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>Thank you</DIV>  <DIV>ric hampton</DIV>  <DIV>producer/writer/director</DIV><p>

<hr size=1>We won't tell. Get more on <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
">shows you hate to love</a><br>(and love to hate): <a href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49980/*http://tv.yahoo.com/collections/265
">Yahoo! TV's Guilty Pleasures list.</a>
--0-187625972-1173081313=:21851--