[NEohioPAL]Re: Join me in support

Brooke Willis bwillis at rightupmedia.com
Mon Feb 26 11:36:47 PST 2007

--Apple-Mail-21-937879049

I agree wholeheartedly, and also made a financial commitment. This list=20=

has been very valuable to me in compiling performing arts listings for=20=

my job. (For some reason, many arts organizations neglect to send PR to=20=

our 26-year-old regional arts & culture magazine.) The list has also=20
enabled me to help many other friends, by passing it along. Please=20
consider its worth to you, and respond in kind.

***NEW phone, e-mail & street address***
[Mr.] Brooke Willis
Managing Editor / arts & culture, benefits, calendar
Northern Ohio Live magazine
216.721.7853   216.272.4118 cell, if necessary
bwillis at rightupmedia.com
RightUp Media, 2026 Murray Hill Rd, Cleve 44106
Enter your events at http://www.northernohiolive.com/livetimes
Enter your benefit at:=20
http://northernohiolive.com/events/charitableForm.htm