[NEohioPAL]Experianced Drummer/Percussioist Available for shows/gigs/musicals ect...

james gray jamesgray82 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 10:44:32 PST 2007

Experianced Drummer/Percussioist Available for shows/gigs/musicals ect...

Drummer/Percussionist with plenty of "Professional" experience in the NE
area of Ohio and Central Florida. I have my own equipment (electric and
acoustic sets) and willing to travel for performances.

In addition to performing with many professional and community groups, I am
also a drumline instructor and advisror for an area high school. I lead
rehearsals, write all the percussion music and have started to dive into
full band arrangements as well. This is addition to the percussion ensembles
that I write for fun. On the side I also give private instruction (Available
- Contact me if interested).  A FULL RESUME can be presented upon request. I
am also willing to audition if asked or required.

Please contact me, or pass my name and info along if you know anyone in need
of a drummer/percussionist.

James

jamesgray82 at hotmail.com
321-946-3249