[NEohioPAL]Police Light Bar for Sale

Sam A. Vura goldenace at sssnet.com
Mon Mar 5 11:55:53 PST 2007

I have a Police Light bar for sale that I was going to use in a film but
unfortunately the film fizzled out.  The Light bar is red and blue measuring
around 45'' x 12'' x 12''.  The light bar has alley lights, front take down
lights, rear warning flashers.  One of the alley lights are burned out.
Anyone interested can email me and I can provide them with pictures at
goldenace at sssnet.com  I'm asking $220.00