[NEohioPAL]Fwd: Ashtabula Straw Hat Theater Auditions 3/11, 17, 18

Douglas Anderson douglas.e.anderson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 04:52:11 PST 2007

------=_Part_122669_10417057.1173185531767

Audition For This Summer's Straw Hat Theatre Season!

Straw Hat Theatre at the Ashtabula Arts Center
will be holding auditions for this summer's musical
season on March 11, 17 and 18.

Auditions will be held for the following shows:
"Moby Dick the Musical" on June 8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17,
21, 22, 23;
"The Fantasticks" on June 29, 30 July 1, 5, 6, 7;
"Sideshow" on July  13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27, 28
 and "The Wizard of Oz" on August 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12,
16, 17, 18

Sunday auditions on March 11 and 18 will be from 1-4 p.m.
and will be cattle call auditions for all ages.
On those days, auditioners will be seen on a first-come,
first-served basis.

Saturday auditions on March 17 will be from 1-3 p.m.,
for ages 15 and up and by appointment only.
Auditions will be scheduled every five minutes.
Call the Arts Center at 964-3396 to schedule your time.

The audition will include a reading and a vocal selection
of the actor's choice.  Limit your dramatic reading or
presentation to a minute and your vocal selection to
90 seconds.  There will be a movement audition.  Wear
comfortable clothing. Audition forms will be available
at the audition or on-line at www.artscenternews.com.
Please bring a list of schedule conflicts to be turned
in with your audition form.  Any questions should be
directed to Theater Coordinator Darrell Lowe at
aactheater at yahoo.com or (440) 964-3396.

Pamela Hammond
Public Relations/Marketing Coordinator
Ashtabula Arts Center
aac at ashartscenter.org

--
"My dear little librarian, pile up enough tomorrows and you'll find
you've collected nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays.  I don't know

------=_Part_122669_10417057.1173185531767

Pamela Hammond<br>
Public Relations/Marketing Coordinator<br>
Ashtabula Arts Center<br>

------=_Part_122669_10417057.1173185531767--