[NEohioPAL]Seeking Actors for Oriana House Intake Video Project, Kent State University

aheath1 at kent.edu aheath1 at kent.edu
Thu Mar 8 16:07:03 PST 2007

Hello,

     My name is Adam Heath, I am a junior electronic media production
major at Kent State University. I am currently enrolled in a corporate
video production class, for which we are producing a 15 minute video for
the Oriana House in Akron. Oriana House is a rehabilitation center and
jail alternative for individuals who have been convicted of drug or
alcohol related crimes. The video is an introduction for new clients of
the Oriana House, and is aimed to define their rules and welcome them to
their new surroundings. Regrettably, we will not be able to pay any of
the actors involved with the film, as we are doing the video completely
free of charge. Basically, we get a grade. We are willing to provide the
actors a copy of the finished video for their own personal uses. This
video will be of professional quality, as this course is a capstone
course in the production major, and it will be a great experience for
any actor involved.
       We are looking for actors in the 30-40 year age range. We are
taking all
genders, races, etc.. anyone who is interested. Auditions will be held
at a date to be announced, however we are aiming for a shooting date of
Sunday, March 18th. We will be shooting at Kent State University, in
studio C. It will be a green screen production, so there will be no
location changes, and you will have a tele-prompter to read off of.
Normally, I would have attached a copy of our script, however I read the
posting FAQ before I sent this, and decided against the attachment. If
you are interested, please e-mail me at Aheath1 at kent.edu or call me at
330-998-4458, and I will send you a copy of the script the moment I get
your message. Thank you very much for your time, and I hope to hear back
from you as soon as possible. Thanks again,

  - Adam Heath
KSU Student Director.