[NEohioPAL]Local Indie Film Company Seeks Screenplays

brentw617 at aol.com brentw617 at aol.com
Fri Mar 9 07:41:50 PST 2007

Rubber Ducky Films is an independent film company based out of Warren
Ohio. If you would like to submit a screenplay please  email us for a
submission form please no phone calls. The following guidlines must be
used when submitting a screenplay:

GUIDELINES
Rubber Ducky Films welcomes the opportunity to broaden our community of
emerging and established talent. Interested writers, directors,
photographers, animators, designers, and composers from around the
world may submit their scripts, reels, portfolios, recordings, finished
films, and CD/DVD-Roms to RDF, BUT ONLY after reading our guidelines
below:

All artists must submit a RDF Submission Agreement form (either the
"Writer's Submission Agreement Form" or the "Submission Agreement
Form") along with your original material. Please email us and request a
submission form.
We at RDF promise to give your submission our full and serious
consideration.
Please send only copies, NO ORIGINALS.

SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE RETURNED.

REGARDING SCREENPLAYS
RDF is always looking for screenplays that promise to fulfill our
filmmaking vision, and we welcome submissions that you feel share our
goals of diverse, high-quality, independent feature films based on
intelligent, controversial, and cutting-edge scripts that evidence
mastery of structure, causality, and character. We are not generally
looking for scripts that are period pieces or require extensive special
effects.

A synopsis must accompany all script submissions.

Brent E. Whetstone
Producer/Videographer
Rubber Ducky Films
http://www.myspace.com/rubberduckyfilmsohio

***

This communication, including any attachments, may contain privileged
and/or confidential information or knowledge that is otherwise
protected from disclosure. It is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity addressed above. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from any dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this communication. If you received this
communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and
destroy the material in its  entirety. Thank you for your cooperation.