[NEohioPAL]Save the Date!

Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com
Fri Mar 9 13:54:36 PST 2007

--=_alternative 00785B0E85257299_=

It's hard to believe, but August will be here before we know it!  So now
is a good time to flip the calendar ahead and circle the dates of

August 20, August 21 and August 27, 2007

Those are the dates for the sixth annual AIDS Taskforce of Greater
Cleveland / Community AIDS Network benefit production -- this year, it's

RUTHLESS!
The Musical

Book and lyrics by Joel Paley                                   Music by
Marvin Laird

Details about the cast and venues will be published on NEOPAL, so stay
tuned for updates!

As always, the proceeds of our production go to support agencies fighting
AIDS in our communities through education, outreach, and support services.
 The August 20 and 21 performances, in Akron, will benefit the Community
AIDS Network,  and the August 27 performance, in Cleveland, will benefit
the AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland.

We hope to see you at the show!

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It
is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing
or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error,
please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal
information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the
Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose
such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which
you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from
Key send an e-mail to DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.

--=_alternative 00785B0E85257299_=

be here before we know it!  So now is a good time to flip the calendar
ahead and circle the dates of </font>
2007</font>
AIDS Taskforce of Greater Cleveland / Community AIDS Network benefit production
-- this year, it's </font>

     Music by Marvin Laird</font>
be published on NEOPAL, so stay tuned for updates!</font>
go to support agencies fighting AIDS in our communities through education,
outreach, and support services.  The August 20 and 21 performances,
in Akron, will benefit the Community AIDS Network,  and the August
27 performance, in Cleveland, will benefit the AIDS Taskforce of Greater
Cleveland.</font>

[...]

</pre>
--=_alternative 00785B0E85257299_=--