[NEohioPAL]Orignal Music Needed for Feature Length Film

adman72292 at aol.com adman72292 at aol.com
Sun Mar 11 14:22:55 PDT 2007

 Hey Everyone!

  The cast and crew of "Teenage Wasteland" is just about to finish up
shooting. We only have two more shoots left for the film and are soon
entering the post-production stage. We have already been soliciting
original music from local bands around Northeast Ohio (Such as local
rock band, "Four Days Gone," Ect.)
  Anyways, we we are looking for bands (preferably rock or pop) to give
us permission to use their original songs in the film. Please send us
files of your recorded music if you would like it to be considered for
the film. Don't feel shy about sending in your original music because
we are very interested in hearing some of Northeast Ohio's music. If it
is selected to be used in the film we will contact you with more
information.

 Thanks
 Adam Nelson
 (Director, Co-Producer)