[NEohioPAL]Summer Short - Casting Many Roles

Shane Winnyk roadscholarship at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 03:27:48 PDT 2007

------=_Part_10473_14212990.1173695268921

I'm pleased to be seeking actors for "velocity", the latest short from Road
Scholar, to be shot in the Cleveland area this summer. This is a no-budget
project to be shot on DV with festival submittal as a goal upon completion.

"velocity" is a silent four page script that follows the course of a dollar
bill as it changes hands throughout a single day.

I'm seeking individuals to fill the following roles (with approximate ages):

Clerk: attractive young female, 18-22, with attitude
Young Man: a 16-18 year old male...an interesting goth
Cabbie: regular guy, 40's-early 50's
Cabbie's Son: clean-cut, 16-18, with an edge
The Girl Next Door: a perfect mix between cheerleader and valedictorian,
18-22
The Gentleman: young black male, 18-24, a bit of a tough-guy
Homeless Man: 40s-50's
Two Baristas: young/trendy, one male, one female
Homeless Woman: 30s-40s
Homeless Woman's Daughter: age 6-10 (open to this being the real-life
daughter of Homeless Woman
Waitress: female, 20s-40s
Business Man: late 30s to early 40s
Innocent: the exotic dancer...late 20s to mid-30s (no nudity)

Please respond by email to: roadscholarship at gmail.com

Due to the large number of roles to fill, this ad will be appearing
throughout the month of March. You need only respond once. Feel free to
submit headshot via email, or better yet, let me know if your photo appears
anywhere on the net (ie artist's chair, exploretalent, myspace, NCCC).

Thank you.

Shane
velocity - a Road Scholar production
"the buck doesn't stop"