[NEohioPAL]$20 HEADSHOTS

M Young owauno at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 21:47:45 PDT 2007

------=_Part_7300_8595975.1173761265784

I'm currently offering head shots to ANYONE for only $20.  If you come to
me, in Akron, it's $20 for digital copies only.  You'll receive a disc of
ready-to-print images in color and black and white.  If I have to come to
you, it's $10 more for transportation costs.  I'm willing to go anywhere in
the Cleveland/Akron/Canton/Medina area.  I'm willing to go farther than
that, but it might cost more depending on the distance.

Furthermore, if anyone is in need of senior portraits, engagement portraits,
a wedding photographer, family portraits, I'm offering reduced rates on
everything.

http://www.youngstudios.ifp3.com

-M. Young

offering reduced rates on everything.<br><br><a href="http://www.youngstudios.ifp3.com/" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">