[NEohioPAL]Young writers essay contest

Margaret Holden margaretholden1202 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 13 21:16:15 PDT 2007

--0-216463521-1173845775=:41207

The NE Ohio Committee has an essay contest for young people on one of the many benefits of dance.  This is for National Dance Week (April 21-29) with a due date of April 15th.

  Any school teachers may wish to encourage their young writers to enter.  See our website at www.neohiodance.org for this and our coloring contests.