[NEohioPAL]Help, need to borrow or rent a straitjacket

sfs05 at ohioramp.com sfs05 at ohioramp.com
Wed Mar 14 20:16:37 PDT 2007

To all the helpful NEOPALer's who can help make a great show even funnier!

We need your help.  Our community theatre production of Woody Allens
   DONT DRINK THE WATER
is in need of an old style strait jacket for the magician's escape scene.

Anyone who can help, please contact the director, Sheldon Lawrence at 440-823-6169,
 or send email to shelactor at yahoo.com

Thanks to all the helpful NEOPALer's who can help make a great show even funnier!

Shawn Skeabeck
President, Brunswick ACT Community Theatre
www.brunswickact.org