[NEohioPAL]Male Actor Needed for Film

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 15 06:42:56 PDT 2007

--0-1866417798-1173966176=:34742

    The Mama's Plan Film Group, based in Akron, Ohio, is now holding indivi=
dual auditions for the role of Charlie Charleston, a 20 year old law school=
 student who is preppie-like, handsome and charming.  While we have nearly =
the entire cast filled, and plan to begin filming next month (late April of=
 2007), we are doing the production of the film in an unconventional manner=
.=0A=0A    The ideal candidate should be experienced in acting (screen and/=
or theater), be dependable and have reliable transportation.  We are very f=
lexible; we will work rehearsal times and filming around your schedule.  Fo=
r more details and/or to set up an initial audition meeting, please call (3=
30) 633-6093.  Also, for more information about our film's story, themes, a=
nd objectives, check out our website at www.mamasplan.com.=0A=0A    Please =
note that while the film is pro-life in nature (to discourage girls/young w=
omen from abondoning or harming their newborn babies), our group is not aff=
iliated with any political or special interest organization, nor do we dema=
nd that those involved share the same beliefs.=0A=0A    Thank you for your =
consideration!  We hope to hear from you soon.=0A=0A=0A
--0-1866417798-1173966176=:34742

ad><body><div style=3D"font-family:times new roman,new york,times,serif;fon=
t-size:12pt"><div><span style=3D"font-style: italic;">    Th=
e Mama's Plan Film Group, </span>based in Akron<span style=3D"font-style: i=
lding individual auditions for the role of Charlie Charleston, a 20 year ol=
d law school student who is preppie-like, handsome and charming.  Whil=
e we have nearly the entire cast filled, and plan to begin filming next mon=
th (late April of 2007), we are doing the production of the film in an unco=
ld be experienced in acting (screen and/or theater), be dependable and have=
 reliable transportation.  We are very flexible; we will work rehearsa=
l times and filming around your schedule.  For more details and/or to =
set up an initial
 audition meeting, <span style=3D"font-weight: bold;">please call (330) 633=
-6093</span>.  Also, for more information about our film's story, them=
es, and objectives, check out our website at <a target=3D"_blank" href=3D"h=
nbsp; Please note that while the film is pro-life in nature (to discourage =
girls/young women from abondoning or harming their newborn babies), our gro=
up is <span style=3D"text-decoration: underline;">not</span> affiliated wit=
h any political or special interest organization, nor do we demand that tho=
se involved share the same beliefs.<br><br>    Thank you for=
v></body></html>
--0-1866417798-1173966176=:34742--