[NEohioPAL]VOODOO RISING adds Marisa Tomasic to cast!

fright teck frighteckpictures at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 20:52:35 PDT 2007

Fright Teck Pictures adds Marisa Tomasic to the cast of Voodoo Rising. We
also have casted Mama Balmer who will be played by Cris Smith, who is
lending a hand with the rewrite of the script. . We are still in search of
some of clevelands elite actors to complete the cast of Voodoo Rising. Send
resumes and headshots to frighteckpictures at hotmail.com We have found a
camera man and our first ad position has been filled, still searching for
script supervisor and sound and ligjht guy, if you have experience send info
.

Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more. Visit MSN
Presents today.
http://music.msn.com/presents?icid=ncmsnpresentstagline&ocid=T002MSN03A07001