[NEohioPAL]Dance Teacher of the Year Awards

Margaret Holden margaretholden1202 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 16 09:05:45 PDT 2007

--0-1377425128-1174061145=:5828

DEADLINE for NE Ohio Committee for National Dance Week's Dance Teacher of the Year
  Award is April 17th.   Please visit our website: www.neohiodance.org for more information on this, essay contest and our coloring contests for children and adults.  Pictures available on the website.

  Margaret Holden, State Director
  National Dance Week