[NEohioPAL]Young Actress (Ages 10-13) Needed for Film

promiseheart at lpemail.com promiseheart at lpemail.com
Mon Mar 19 10:01:40 PDT 2007

Looking for a young actress, ages 10-13 who can fit the role of "the girl"
at age 11 in our fictional story film entitled "Mama's Plan".

The ideal candidate would be less than 5' tall, thin, have brown eyes and
long blonde hair (or wig).  The actress would need to be experienced in
screen and/or theater and have reliable transportation since she would
have to meet with us once a week in Akron, OH.

To set up an audition time/meeting, please call (330) 633-6093 ASAP.  We
have nearly the entire cast filled and plan on starting to film late next
month (April), so we need to hear from you soon if you are interested!

For more information about our film's story, themes, and objecives, please
check out our website at www.mamasplan.com.
Do not hesitate to call with any questions or concerns you may have.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
The Mama's Plan Film Group