[NEohioPAL]Something Dada Denies Everything

Something Dada somethingdada at aztemail.com
Tue Mar 20 10:28:16 PDT 2007

We didn't do it.  We definitely didn't do it.  We would never think of doing such a thing.  We may have done something like it, but we never did that specific thing.  The things done were very similar, but the scope of what was done does not match the scope of what is being discussed.  OK, maybe we did, technically, do it, but we were completely unaware we were doing it while it was being done, and afterwards had no idea we had done it.  We may have had some idea, but very little.  We knew.  If you want to pick nits, we did it, and we knew we were doing it.  But somebody told us to do it.  We never wanted to do it.  We weren't going to do it, until we did it.  We advised against doing it, and did it against our will.  Almost against our will.  Except for it being our idea.  We thought of it, proposed it, campaigned for it, and did it.  But we didn't enjoy it.  Much.  And we'll never do it again.  Unless we're given the opportunity.  Or create the opportunity.

Feels good to get that off our chest.  So come down and see Something Dada do it this weekend, Friday at 8 and Saturday at 8 and 10:30, at the Tower Press building (who are maintaining plausible deniability), 1900 Superior Avenue.  If you want to make reservations, or have any questions about it, drop us an email at info at somethingdada.com, call us at 216.696.HAHA, or check out our website at http://www.somethingdada.com.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times (all ages welcome - all tickets just $10):

Friday, March 23rd, 2007
8:00 PM

Saturday, March 24th, 2007
8:00 PM and 10:30 PM