[NEohioPAL]Are you a GREAT GUITAR PLAYER and SINGER??

Music Is Life looking4musician2 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 21 15:01:27 PDT 2007

--0-1451535212-1174514487=:35851

We're a high-energy all occasion - variety band. We do mostly corporate events/weddings, few bars. We're looking for an awesome lead singer/guitar player with great stage presence. We play 50+ jobs a year

We're preferably looking for someone who has played in all-occasion bands before and already knows a good amount of the all occasion material because our song list is very diverse and pretty long. We play everything from Jazz Standards to Hip-Hop

If you're an awesome lead singer/guitar player with great stage presence, we want to hear from you!

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
--0-1451535212-1174514487=:35851

We're a high-energy all occasion - variety band. We do mostly corporate events/weddings, few bars. We're looking for an awesome lead singer/guitar player with great stage presence. We play 50+ jobs a year <BR><BR>We're preferably looking for someone who has played in all-occasion bands before and already knows a good amount of the all occasion material because our song list is very diverse and pretty long. We play everything from Jazz Standards to Hip-Hop <BR><BR>If you're an awesome lead singer/guitar player with great stage presence, we want to hear from you! <p>

<hr size=1><a href="
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49981/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html">Sucker-punch spam</a> with award-winning protection.<br> Try the <a href="
http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=49981/*http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mailbeta/features_spam.html">free Yahoo! Mail Beta.</a>
--0-1451535212-1174514487=:35851--