[NEohioPAL]Various Roles for Summer Short

Shane Winnyk roadscholarship at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 19:05:37 PDT 2007

------=_Part_173113_32678677.1174529137405

I'm pleased to be seeking actors for "velocity", the latest short from Road
Scholar, to be shot in the Cleveland area this summer. This is a no-budget
project to be shot on DV with festival submittal as a goal upon completion.

"velocity" is a silent four page script that follows the course of a dollar
bill as it changes hands throughout a single day.

This is the third and final posting of this ad, and I'm seeking more

Clerk: attractive young female, 18-22, with attitude
Cabbie's Son: clean-cut, 16-18, with an edge
The Girl Next Door: a perfect mix between cheerleader and valedictorian,
18-22
The Gentleman: young black male, 18-22, a bit of a tough-guy
Two Baristas: young/trendy, one male, one female
Business Man: late 30s to early 40s
Innocent: the exotic dancer...late 20s to mid-30s (no nudity)

Please respond by email to: roadscholarship at gmail.com

As I'm still in the early stages of pre-production, auditions are yet to be
locked in, but I'm looking for them to take place in late April. You need
only respond once. Feel free to submit headshot via email, or better yet,
let me know if your photo appears anywhere on the net (ie artist's chair,
exploretalent, myspace, NCCC).

Thank you.

Shane
velocity - a Road Scholar production