[NEohioPAL]URGENT notice - Puppeteer needed for tour

Kirk Lawrence Maynard President at thenaturalbridges.com
Thu Mar 22 08:14:34 PDT 2007

Due to an unforseen passport issue, one of our NB Puppeteers will not be
able to go on tour with us this April as planned, and now we're in need of
another puppeteer to fill his space.

Requirements:
1.  You must have a valid passport.
2.  You must be able to rehearse this Sat/Sun and next weekend.
3.  You must be able to travel for 30 days.
4.  You must be a team player.

Pay is $50.00 per day for 30 days and all travel, lodgings, and meals are
provided.  If you're interested, please call me at 1-888-866-4877 as soon
as possible.  Thank you.

Puppetly,

Kirk Lawrence Maynard
President & Puppet Director
Natural Bridges LLC
PO Box 30688
Cleveland, Ohio 44130-0688
USA
1-888-866-4877
Main Site - http://www.thenaturalbridges.com
NBTV Site - http://www.MyNBTV.com
YouTube   - http://www.youtube.com/user/NaturalBridgesLLC

"NB Puppets are not just for children anymore!"