[NEohioPAL]UPDATE on Lucia Colombi

Ensemble Theatre ensemble-theatre at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 23 14:28:07 PDT 2007

--0-407914495-1174685287=:45450

First of all, Lucia sends her love to all of you out there doing what she is so eager to get back to!! Theatre!  She would like me to say thank you to all of you for her get well wishes.  She is doing her best to make everyday better than the day before.  Visiting her, she tells me to pass on her thanks for the feelings of warmth and healing that she has been sent by so many people.
  We ask that if there are any future plans for sending cards or get well wishes, they be sent to her home address.  We also ask that any future calls or visits be known well in advance, meaning if you would like to, please contact either Martin or Celeste Cosentino.
  Matin (216.509.2411) martin_ensemble at sbcglobal.net
  Celeste (216.346.1270) tigerlily.celeste at gmail.com

  This just helps her to concentrate on her healing process.

  THANK YOU ALL for the wonderful support you have shown throughout!!!

  Sincerly,
  Celeste Cosentino (daughter of Lucia)
  and Operations Manager for Ensemble Theatre:)