[NEohioPAL]Reserve Your Fourth Wall (All the Way from China) Tickets Now!

Lincoln King-Cliby lkingcliby at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 13:14:07 PDT 2007

After seeing All The Way from yesterday, I have to congratulate Fourth
Wall on another peice well-staged. Between the unique
loft-as-performance-venue setting and some of the more forcecful and
compelling peices I've had the pleasure of attending -- an edge of the
seat thriller.

The entire evening I felt as if I was sitting in the corner of an
apartment living room observing events as they spontaneously happened
instead of watching actors preforming to some contrived script makes
the performance that much more enjoyable.

The Fourth Wallers are great hosts as well -- providing a very warm
welcome and pre-performace wine and cheese.

If you're looking for something to do -- or even if you weren't I can
highly reccommend All The Way From China at the Erie Building (1260 W.
4th, downtown) as an excellent way to spend the evening -- begin the
evening with dinner in the Warehouse District, or finish the evening
with drinks from one of the many bars or clubs within walking
distance. At only $10, it is well worth the price of admission.

Since it is a very small house...or living room, as the case may be, I
would also strongly suggest making your reservations now.

Lincoln