[NEohioPAL]THE STYLETTES - Paid Position - Pickwick and Frolic

Michael Rogaliner rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 26 19:36:21 PDT 2007

PICKWICK AND FROLIC.  THE STYLETTES are looking for
one more member to add to our dynamic group of female
singers.  A pop-soul voice is preferred.

--3 Member Girl Group Format.
--Shows perform Friday and Saturday Evenings.  Will
split the schedule with one other performer.
--Age range:  21 to mid-30's.
--Pays $75 per night plus parking.

We encourage everyone to check out our free shows on
Friday and Saturday nights at 9:00pm and 10:30pm.

Pickwick & Frolic is located between Euclid and
Prospect on East 4th Street in downtown Cleveland
across from the House of Blues Restaurant.

For your audition, you will need to prepare a pop song
with accompaniment track.  If you don't have any, we
can arrange something.

CONTACT rogalinerm at sbcglobal.net if interested.

Created & Directed by Michael Rogaliner
Music Directed by John DiSanto