[NEohioPAL]Pt studio person needed

Streamliners streamliners at alltel.net
Tue Mar 27 06:45:01 PDT 2007

------=_NextPart_000_016E_01C77054.971C3340

The season is ON!

We are looking to hire an extremely reliable part time person to help =
out in the studio.=20

We are just outside Chagrin Falls so you need transportation or at best =
if your in the Falls area and close enough, we can help you out.=20

No real experience necessary BUT you have to be on the ball, detail =
oriented, able to move around/bend with no restrictions. Also although =
it is an artistic environment, it is a business environment so coming to =
work and "being" at work is vital as you will be working either with or =
around machinery that can move quicker than you.=20

As we work with our hands, you must have the dexterity and as we work =
with art/fabrics/printing/embroidery, it is imperative that you can see =
well closeup - glasses/contacts are okay. You need to be able to SEE!

Hours are day time part time. Could vary week to week but we are open to =
hearing what you can offer. Pay rate is around $8.00 an hour.=20

We all do pretty well everything so any fussy types who have aversion to =
screen-printing ink under their nails or cleaning a screen or two or =
three perhaps may not want to respond. The pace can be hectic at times =
and you will be working with those who are very much perfectionists =
types but fun.=20

We are a commercial screen-printing and embroidery studio with 28 years =
of experience in the biz. Our integrity is everything to us.=20

Call 440.429.2074 if your interested.
Regards.
------=_NextPart_000_016E_01C77054.971C3340

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The season is ON!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are looking to hire an extremely=20
reliable part time person to help out in the studio. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are just outside Chagrin Falls so =
you need=20
transportation or at best if your in the Falls area and close enough, we =
can=20
help you out. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>No real experience necessary BUT you =
have to be on=20
the ball, detail oriented, able to move around/bend with no =
restrictions.=20
<STRONG>Also although it is an artistic environment, it is a business=20
environment so coming to work and "being" at work is vital as you will =
be=20
working either with or around machinery that can move quicker than you.=20
</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>As we work with our hands, you must =
have=20
the</FONT><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2> dexterity and as we work =
with=20
art/fabrics/printing/embroidery, it is imperative that you can see well =
closeup=20
- glasses/contacts are okay. <STRONG>You need to be able to=20
SEE!</STRONG></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hours are day time part time. Could =
vary week to=20
week but we are open to hearing what you can offer. Pay rate is around =
$8.00 an=20
hour. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We all do pretty well everything so any =
fussy types=20
who have aversion to screen-printing ink under their nails or =
cleaning a=20
screen or two or three perhaps may not want to respond. The pace =
can be=20
hectic at times and you will be working with those who are very much=20
perfectionists types but fun. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>We are a commercial =
screen-printing and=20
embroidery studio with 28 years of experience in the biz. Our integrity =
is=20
everything to us. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Call 440.429.2074 if your =
interested.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>Regards.</FONT> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_016E_01C77054.971C3340--