[NEohioPAL]IMMEDIATE NEED: 1 ACTRESS: PAID GIG

KillingTimeLTD at aol.com KillingTimeLTD at aol.com
Tue Mar 27 08:26:36 PDT 2007

--part1_ced.c5855a1.333a91ac_boundary

We need to find a replacement twentysomething - thirtysomething stereotypical
bimbette/trophy wife for an interactive murder mystery performance April 14,
from 6-9:30 p.m. in Vermilion. Pay is $100.

The role requires line memorization, ad-libbing with audience members and
staying in character. Improvisational skills & comedic timing welcome, but not
required.

We will be moving fast on this so if you snooze...

If you have talent, enjoy performing and are looking for a creative outlet,
we want to hear from you. Please send headshot or current photo and resume to
killingtimeltd at aol.com for consideration. Also include a phone number with best
time to be reached.

**************************************
 AOL now offers free
http://www.aol.com.

--part1_ced.c5855a1.333a91ac_boundary

=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">We need to find a replacement twent=
ysomething - thirtysomething stereotypical bimbette/trophy wife for an inter=
active murder mystery performance April 14, from 6-9:30 p.m. in Vermilion. P=
ay is $100.<BR>
<BR>
The role requires line memorization, ad-libbing with audience members and st=
aying in character. Improvisational skills & comedic timing welcome, but=
 not required.<BR>
<BR>
We will be moving fast on this so if you snooze...<BR>
<BR>
If you have talent, enjoy performing and are looking for a creative outlet,=20=
we want to hear from you. Please send headshot or current photo and resume t=
o killingtimeltd at aol.com for consideration. Also include a phone number with=
 best time to be reached.</FONT><BR><BR><BR>********************************=
******<BR> AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out more about what'=
s free from AOL at http://www.aol.com.</HTML>