[NEohioPAL]EVE presents the DONAHEY FAMILY on April 17, 2007

Bette Lou Higgins blhiggins at edenvalleyenterprises.org
Tue Mar 27 16:47:15 PDT 2007

Join us on April 17, 2007 at 7p.m. for THE DONAHEY FAMILY: POLITICIANS =
AND ARTISTS which will premiere at the Kent State Tuscarawas campus. =
This one act play written by Jonathan Wilhelm celebrates the life of the =
Donahey Family which included Vic Donahey (Governor of Ohio), Hal =
Donahey (cartoonist for the CLEVELAND PLAIN  DEALER), Will Donahey =
(creator of the "Teenie Weenies" Children's series), Mary Donahey =
(children's book author) and Gertrude Donahey (first elected woman =
official in the state of Ohio). This program will feature Rob Catalano =
and Kris Smith and is directed by Bette Lou Higgins. The performance is =
FREE and open to the public. For more information contact =
archives at tusc.kent.edu or call 330-330-3391 X 47494.  The Theatre is =
located at 330 University NE in New Philadelphia, Ohio.=20
To arrange for this or any of our programs to be presented for your =
group, contact Eden Valley directly by responding to this e-mail with =
your request.
For a complete schedule of Eden Valley Events check out our calendar =
page at www.edenvalleyenterprises.org.

To unsubscribe to this e-mail list, respond to this e-mail with your =
request.

				=09

Bette Lou Higgins
Artistic Director