[NEohioPAL]Allan Byrne's Contact Info

Kevin Walsh k_man61 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 08:36:43 PDT 2007

Hello Everybody,

Does anyone have Allan Byrne's email address or any other contact info?
Allan was my acting instructor at Cleveland State University and I want to
get in touch with him.

Allan Byrne has been an actor, director, and dramatic arts teacher for
twenty-five years. He has performed in fifty professional productions,
including starring roles at The Yale Repertory Theatre, The Pittsburgh
Public Theatre, Stage West, The Cleveland Play House, and The Great Lakes
Theatre Festival. He appeared in the film Teachers with Nick Nolte and has
been featured in television commercials, nationally-televised voice overs,
and industrial films for McDonalds, Ohio Lottery, American Greetings,
Goodyear and Sherwin Williams, to name a few.

Thanks much

Kevin M Walsh
k_man61 at hotmail.com

www.myspace.com/kevinmichaelwalsh

Mortgage refinance is hot 1) Rates near 30-yr lows 2) Good credit get
intro-rate 4.625%*
https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5f&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=743