[NEohioPAL]Digital Storytelling

Afi-Odelia Scruggs aoscruggs at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 13:20:44 PDT 2007

Wow, I must have started something! I've gotten several posts asking about
digital storytelling: what it is, etc.
Digital stories are "short multimedia tales made from the heart." The genre
transcends print, video audio and web because any and/or all can be used to
tell the story. Once the story is completed, it's uploaded to a site like
youtube or a blog, or burned to a CD or DVD, and shared.

Here are the sites I discovered: www.storycenter.org and
www.storymapping.org. I'd love to start something like this in Cleveland; I
think the genre has the potential to our various communities together.

I'm collecting emails of interested folks. If people tell me what side of
town they're from, I'll try to set up a meetup within the next week or two.

Thank you Fred, for NEOpal. The bulletin board lets us connect in a
wonderful way.

5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free
quotes - *Terms
https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5d&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=910