[NEohioPAL]Photographers--National Dance Week

Margaret Holden margaretholden1202 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 30 13:12:43 PDT 2007

--0-870823023-1175285563=:90748

Photographers:  You may not be aware that the National Dance Week (April 21-29) is looking for photos of people from various occupations who dance.  On their site www.nationaldance week.org we have a photo of firemen dancing and a dentist from Ohio who dances.  If you know of someone who would look great for their "Look Who's Dancing Now" page, please check out the site information.  Your photo could be there!!!