[NEohioPAL]Performers wanted at the 4:12!

4:12 Producer info412 at www.spanministries.org
Mon Apr 2 10:52:43 PDT 2007

As an up and coming artist, I know it’s hard to find places to perfect
your craft.  If you or someone you know is a performer whose talent is
geared towards uplifting the name of Jesus Christ, we would love to hear
from you.

The 4:12 is an alternative club night based on Christian principles.  It
runs from 9pm to 1am every Friday night at SPAN Ministries in Tallmadge,
Ohio.  We are looking for performers to share their talent in a 30-minute
set.  The requirements for 4:12 performers are that the artists have
consistently performed their talent for at least two years and that their
performance be geared towards uplifting the name of Jesus Christ.

If you are interested, call Minister Danielle Wiggins at 330.630.3190 or
e-mail her at dwagsgospelnews at hotmail.com.

God bless!