[NEohioPAL]Need PT children's dance instructor starting April 14

Barbara Bachtell broadwaysch at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 12:52:49 PDT 2007

--0-934337930-1175629969=:40826

We are in immediate need of a part-time dance instructor to teach two eight-week spring session classes at the Broadway School of Music & the Arts beginning Saturday, April 14:  Dance I (ages 3-5) from 10:00 - 10:45 a.m. and Dance II (ages 6-8) from 10:45 - 11:45 a.m.  The pay is $25 per class ($400 for both classes for the 8-week session).

  The ideal candidate will:

   Have thorough training in Ballet or Modern dance.  Knowledge of other forms such as Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, etc. is desirable.
   Have prior experience teaching dance to children ages 3-9.
   Be skilled at nurturing the joy of movement in young children.
   Be able to teach basic dance movements and vocabulary in a creative, fun and sequential way.
   Have an interest in working with our school to develop its dance program, including classes for older children and adults.
  You must be able to teach all eight Saturdays (4/14, 4/21, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, 6/2 & 6/9) and establish rapport with students and their parents/guardians within the context of a diverse, urban neighborhood-based community school of the arts.  You will also guide each class in creating its own simple dance to perform informally at the end of the 8-week session.

  When responding to this email, please include cover letter, resume and names of three professional references.

--0-934337930-1175629969=:40826

<DIV>We are in immediate need of a part-time dance instructor to teach two eight-week spring session classes at the Broadway School of Music & the Arts beginning Saturday, April 14:  Dance I (ages 3-5) from 10:00 - 10:45 a.m. and Dance II (ages 6-8) from 10:45 - 11:45 a.m.  The pay is $25 per class ($400 for both classes for the 8-week session).</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>The ideal candidate will:</DIV>  <UL>  <LI>Have thorough training in Ballet or Modern dance.  Knowledge of other forms such as Jazz, Tap, Hip Hop, etc. is desirable.</LI>  <LI>Have prior experience teaching dance to children ages 3-9.</LI>  <LI>Be skilled at nurturing the joy of movement in young children.</LI>  <LI>Be able to teach basic dance movements and vocabulary in a creative, fun and sequential way.</LI>  <LI>Have an interest in working with our school to develop its dance program, including classes for older children and adults.</LI></UL>  <DIV>You must be able to teach all
 eight Saturdays (4/14, 4/21, 4/28, 5/5, 5/12, 5/19, 6/2 & 6/9) and establish rapport with students and their parents/guardians within the context of a diverse, urban neighborhood-based community school of the arts.  You will also guide each class in creating its own simple dance to perform informally at the end of the 8-week session.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>When responding to this email, please include cover letter, resume and names of three professional references.</DIV>
--0-934337930-1175629969=:40826--