[NEohioPAL]Actor Needed for Local Independent Film

Kenneth Kowalski ekbole at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 4 08:02:29 PDT 2007

--0-1587128470-1175698949=:87633

    The Mama's Plan Film Group, based in Akron, is once again auditioning for the lead male role in our film entitled "Mama's Plan."  This is a fictional story based on a recent local news event.  Because this is a community effort and a not-for-profit film. please note that all the actors and actresses are participating on a voluntary basis.

    The ideal candidate for the role of Charlie Charleston would be someone who can play a 20 year old Law School student.  Charlie is preppie-like, handsome and charming.  He is the boyfriend of "the girl" (the lead female role in our film).  Since we are producing the film in a somewhat unconventional way, the candidate would need to have time available/be in the northeastern Ohio region for a year or so.  Otherwise, we will try to accomodate your times of rehearsal, shooting segments, etc. as much as possible around your schedule.

    While we cannot provide compensation, the actor will receive notoriety, credit/references, and a free copy of the film upon completion.  A great career/resume enhancing opportunity!  Since we otherwise have the cast filled and will begin filming later this month, if you or anyone you know is interested, please call (330) 633-6093 ASAP to schedule an initial audition meeting or to address any questions or concerns you may have.

    To find out more about the film's story, themes, and objectives, please check out our website at: www.mamasplan.com
Please - Serious inquiries only!

Sincerely,

The Mama's Plan Film Group