[NEohioPAL]in search of spider costume

Mark Margevicius mm18 at stratos.net
Thu Apr 5 15:47:14 PDT 2007

--=_5146951c9c080187fd9075155f5fba3b

My daughter, age 9, is Charlotte in Charlotte's Web for performances in June.  She will need a costume, and I don't sew.  Are there any ideas or costumes that are for sale, rent, etc.?  Otherwise its
newspaper and duct tape in a costume that will surely embarrass her.  Please help... struggling actress' dad.
thanks.
~Mark.
--
CoreComm Webmail.
http://home.core.com

--=_5146951c9c080187fd9075155f5fba3b

 June.=A0 She will need a costume, and I don't sew.=A0 Are there any ideas =
or costumes that are for sale, rent, etc.?=A0 Otherwise its newspaper and d=
uct tape in a costume that will surely embarrass her.=A0 Please help... str=
-- <br />
CoreComm Webmail. <br />
http://home.core.com
--=_5146951c9c080187fd9075155f5fba3b--