[NEohioPAL]MADNESS at Akron Independent Film Festival on Friday the 13th at 8:30pm

Bill cinevid at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 23:46:14 PDT 2007

--0-368459952-1175841974=:21518

  Hey everyone several Clevelandfilmmaking members have films showing at the Akron Independent Film Festival next weekend. Bryant Anderson's "Get Him", Justin Lewis's "Bloodline", Kipp Speicher's "Dreadful", Jerod Brennan's "Over Coffee" and capping off Friday night's films at 8:30 is my film, "Madness"

  Come along to support your local indie filmmakers and bring your friends.

  Check out www.akronfilmfestival.com for a schedule and directions. It's only $5 for both days or $3 per day. How can you lose... unless you're paranoid about Friday the 13th...

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.
--0-368459952-1175841974=:21518

<hr size=1>